Campus activations include Memphis Showboats, Bluff City Fair, and Nike’s national Elite Youth Basketball League (EYBL) Circuit
MEMPHIS—Liberty Park will welcome locals and visitors for a holiday weekend of entertainment between May 26 and 29.
Highlights include the Memphis Showboats vs. Houston Gamblers match-up in the Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium, the Bluff City Fair, and the grand opening of the Children’s Museum of Memphis’ Splash Park.
In addition, the Memphis Sports and Events Center is hosting one of the youth sports industry’s most prestigious national tournaments, with Nike Elite Youth Basketball (EYBL) Tournament beginning Friday. Spectator viewing is open to the public.
The new traffic signal and access point to Liberty Park at Young Avenue and East Parkway will be fully functional for this weekend’s events.
In addition to on-campus parking, detailed below, a $5 Tobey Park-N-Ride shuttle service is being offered Saturday through Monday with free parking in Tobey Park. The shuttle will operate Saturday and Sunday from noon until 10:30 pm and Monday from noon until 6:30 pm. Pick-up will be at Tobey Park at the S. Hollywood entrance. Drop-off/Return will be on East Parkway between Tiger Lane and the MSEC.
Details for the Memorial Day Weekend Liberty Park lineup are as follows:
Memphis Showboats vs. Houston Gamblers*
Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium
Sunday, May 28
Tickets available online or at the gate.
Bluff City Fair*
Through Monday, May 29
Tickets available at the gate.
- Parking is $5 per vehicle on Friday and Monday; $10 per vehicle Saturday-Sunday.
- All Stadium parking lots open 4 hours prior to the scheduled game time.
- ADA parking is available in the Gold Lots (through ACCESS 7) and Tiger Lane (through ACCESS 9) as first come, first serve to patrons with ADA placards. Please show upon entry.
- General Parking (CREDIT CARD OR CASH) is available in the following lots:
- Tiger Lane: Enter at Access 9 (East Parkway and Tiger Lane South), first come, first serve
- Blue Lot and Gold Lots: Enter at Access 7 (Central and Early Maxwell), first come, first serve
Nike Elite Youth Basketball Tournament
Memphis Sports and Events Center (MSEC)
Friday, May 26 - Monday, May 29
Tickets available at the door; cash-only ($5 Friday; $15 Saturday and Sunday; $10 Monday)
- MSEC lots will be reserved for Nike EYBL use only.
- Parking in the MSEC lots is $10 per vehicle per day Saturday-Monday
- For more information, visit MSEC FAQ
H2Oh! Splash Park Opening
Children's Museum of Memphis
Monday, May 29
Gold Star Families Memorial Monument
ABOUT LIBERTY PARK. Building on the spirit of an iconic past, Liberty Park represents iconic destinations including the Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium and Tiger Lane, the Children’s Museum of Memphis, Memphis Sports and Events Center, and the Kroc Center and is growing to include a $200M mixed-use private development. A current list of campus elements may be found on libertyparkmemphis.com.